In the penultimate episode of Season 1 the Backers are excited to explore the various landscapes of a seemingly perfect category, Technology, rife with fresh takes on nascent technologies and novel rehashes of mature ones. Join us this week as Chris conjugates verbs creatively, Brian makes catchy mouth sounds, and a common theme arises as they recount their adventures navigating the rather surprisingly expensive campaigns that catch their eyes and finally find success in ways neither of them expects.
Episode Links and Assorted Information
- TRUEREVO, the sizing chart is a lie
- The Fajita Butler
- Hasbro Is Getting Into Crowdfunding With an Insane Star Wars Toy
- Strongholds and Streaming Kickstarter campaign
- Matt Colville’s YouTube channel
- FLUORESCENCE: IV-11 VFD Tube Digital Clock
- OPEN DSKY Apollo 50th Anniversary – Make 100
- Dragonet: the Tennis Training Revolution!
- NOMAD by bLU3 | Ultra-portable tankless dive system
- Mycroft Mark II: The Open Voice Assistant
Chris’s Backed Project
Miasma : Classic Dual Voice Eurorack Synthesizer Module by Halcyon Modular
Brian’s Backed Project
Soundbops : Music Building Blocks by Soundbops